Many people make money from blogging. It’s not hard but it will require that you have a system in place designed to build your list of subscribers. What follows is a
Subscribers are like gold to you because they have raised their hands to say, “Hey, I’m interested!” They are the leads that can generate revenue for you down the road. First, you’ll need a drip-email campaign designed to build trust between them and you.
This process works all over the world and best of all, it’s not hard to implement but it will take time, persistence and patience.
What’s the trick to building an online list of leads from your website content?
Set up an automated system that converts your website visitors into active leads through a series of action-oriented email drip campaign.
Using an autoresponder is critical to your success. It places super-advanced tools in your hand that let you build a list of leads interested in working with you.
This does take a little time to plan and set up but the good news is, you do it only once and the rest runs on autopilot. Once you can understand the process, implementing it is not difficult to do.
So for instance, a visitor comes into your website and subscribes to your email newsletters. Great but now what?
Each visitor is instantly set up on an email drip campaign. The best email campaigns are highly targeted, not general in nature.
Using an autoresponder you can instantly import the contact name and email info into a list that you set up. Using Get Response integration tools, you can easily connect with each of your new leads as often as you wish by setting up pre-written emails that go out on certain days. That’s the beauty of an autoresponder, set it and forget it.
When crafting email campaigns in the GetResponse autoresponder page, you’ll notice that you’re actually crafting a newsletter using any one of a thousand different very professional looking templates.
This is FAR BETTER than just a simple email because you can include beautiful images, themes, buttons and links to relevant blogs you’ve got on your site, your mobile app or links back to your website.
Initially, all your leads will start from the TireKicker drip campaign. There’s a method to how often should you send out an email to a lead and I’ll get into that later.
The first email from your Tire Kicker campaign should say “Thanks for visiting our website” then say something like, “I’ve got a quick question for you” and ask the lead for more info in one of two ways…
- Include a link to a short multiple-choice survey that will give you the opportunity to ask more questions and get a better handle on this lead. No more than 10 questions maximum.
- Better yet, you can simply ask them a question.
- Include BUTTONS that link to other drip campaigns depending on their answers so that GR knows what to do with each lead. So if they click on…
- Depending on their response, that lead can automatically be funneled into an email drip specifically for your “ready to buy” leads..
For those that do not bother replying, you can simply keep them on the Tire Kicker drip campaign.
Keep in mind, a large percentage won’t bother replying. I consider those “tire-kickers”. Your main goal here is to weed out the few that are serious and planning to act while nurturing the rest until they are ready to act. So, within your tire kicker phase, be sure to periodically send them invitations to webinars, free e-courses, discounts and other incentives.
Using GetResponse you can funnel each lead based on their reply separating the chaff from the wheat. That way
Think about having all this working for you on autopilot. How many hours does that free up for you every day to continually build your content?
What To Include In Your Drip Campaigns
Using GetResponse, you can easily create beautiful landing pages using over 1000 stock images. Here are some ideas:
- Include beautiful photos
- Links to videos
- Invitations to live webinars
- Sign-up for e-courses
- Periodically include a questionnaire using buttons they can easily click on.
Create drip campaigns news and tips about related to your niche with links to your newest blog.
You can also run a search on your website for reduced price listings in your city then include the link so they can go directly to the most up to date list.
Build Your List With Off-Line Leads
So for instance, if you’re a Realtor, visitors who attend your open house event can register directly to your GetResponse list from your tablet or iPad.
Better yet…If you really want to get fancy, set up an instant response saying, “Hey, thanks for coming to our event. It was so nice to meet you…here’s more info I promised.” I would also include the same buttons mentioned earlier and they’ll be filtered to the appropriate drip campaign automatically. Nice huh?!
Setting up email drip on a schedule is easy using the calendar layout. It’s a monthly calendar displaying each day that you have an email drip set for. So it’s super easy to see where you have gaps that need to be filled in and where you need to plug-in some variety.
- Send autoresponders on a customized schedule in advance.
- Send messages triggered when contacts open specific emails or click links inside emails.
- Design campaigns that update distribution lists with new contacts, location changes and more.
Communicate With Style
Using GetReponse’s creative tools, you can really dress up your messages and landing pages with images, your logos, graphic elements, text boxes
Using the one-click inbox preview feature lets you see how your messages will look in different browsers, platforms, mobile phones and email programs.
Keep Them Engaged With…
Designer templates for holidays, seasons and special offers.
Include social buttons that let your clients, subscribers and leads share your landing pages and newsletters with others through social media channels.
GetResponse automatically resizes to fit any device including mobile, with their responsive email design – an industry first. Therefore, you can create campaigns with the confidence that emails will automatically adjust to fit any size screen.
Tracking Your Performance
GetResponse also has tracking features that let you monitor each of your campaign’s performance.
- The A/B testing tool instantly creates a duplicate of your landing page where you can then make as much or as little adjustments as you like. So, say that you’re torn between two different headlines and are not sure which one will work best. Using the A/B testing tool, you can use both and track which headline gets the most clicks and/or opens. You can do the same with colors, logos, layout, etc.
- GetResponse lets you monitor email campaign performance with real-time updates as the results come in.
- You can also create targeted campaigns for contacts based on location, interest
- You can customize your dashboard to easily keep track of each of
your campaigns deliveryperformance, open rates, clicks and more.
Integrate Your Systems
You can manage real estate marketing lists using GetResponse tools integrated with popular platforms and software.
- Consolidate contacts from digital files and many different types of contact management programs.
- Explore the App Center for 100+ free API Integrations with popular CRM, CMS and social platforms.
Leave A Comment
The reason I focused on GetResponse Autoresponder system is because it’s what I use exclusively to build my own list of subscribers. I’m not a technical person, far from it! Therefore, I’m confident you can easily put this system in place as well. Check out my free 5-Day E-course that walks you through the process step-by-step.
Also, feel free to ask me any questions you might have and share them here.